Thursday, November 3, 2011

halloween and other randomness

well hi there.
Photobucket
i dressed up for halloween!
Did you?
I was a monster, even though I didn't really like my hat.
Photobucket
I made a pretty good monster, since I am one in real life ya know.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
gracie was a 'tandy torn' fairy. 
she shared her candy corn with me.

we went trick or treating and i hung out in my stroller eating a ring pop while mommy gathered my candy for me (or her).

after we went trick or treating, gracie got on her jammies at our grandma's house.
then sillly mommy put gracie's costume on me. 
Photobucket
even gracie was in on the madness.
Photobucket
i made a pretty good candy corn fairy too.
Photobucket
i also make a good vampire.
Photobucket

i could also stunt-double for randy from a christmas story...
Photobucket
"show mommy how a piggy eats..."
Can you tell how much i like banana pudding.
Photobucket
I also now LOOOOVEE feeding myself. 
Photobucket
and riding in the car carts at kroger.
Photobucket
and papa's fishing poles...
Photobucket
and still... ginger.
Photobucket

Have a good weekend everyone!
It's my daddy's birthday tomorrow! 
I love you daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog