Sunday, January 23, 2011

me and mi familia

 (Dora taught me a little espanol)
This weekend Mommy gave me a ride to Mogadore. We had fun visiting with family. Daddy had to work, so he couldn't come. Overall, I think Gracie is my #1 fan! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She always loves to give me a bath, but now that I can sit up, she likes to GET IN with me!! 
Look how fashionable my cuz is . . .
Photobucket
She is like a model!
Grandma rode in the back seat with me and Gracie. We sang Sunday Bible Toons (my favorite!) on our way to and from the mall. (Uncle Markie HATED it!). . . Gracie liked it too, although you can't tell from this picture :)
Photobucket
I saw my great-grandma Rita
Photobucket
and anna Sarah watched me while Mommy exercised in the cold.
Photobucket
Grandma Barb showed me how to walk with HER feet, it was so neat! You put one foot forward, then the next, then the next. It's very confusing. 
Photobucket
I was worn out! Saturday night I slept from 9pm to 930am. The latest I have EVER slept in! Uncle Markie's bed is SO comfortable! 
Photobucket
I was even worn out on Sunday. Anna Jacki fed me my bottle and I could hardly stay awake! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a fun filled weekend. 
Photobucket
Still no crawling!
Photobucket
But I have time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog