Monday, May 30, 2011

words of the week

Added to my list of vocabulary...

"pop" -- (not cuz mommy feeds me soda, but because I LOVE my popcorn popper toy!)
"hot"  -- (cuz I'm not allowed to touch the oven. Or the candles. Or anything interesting for that matter.)

Here's what I have to say about that -

Photobucket

That makes 5 distinguishable words now?
Imagine if you had as much to say as I do, and you can only say mama, dada, tree, pop, and hot?
What a way to communicate I tell ya!


I had a fun weekend with Daddy. Today he took me to a parade and back to visit where Mommy and Daddy used to live - Lithopolis.
We saw some old friends, and their old neighbors. 
I got to sit on the apartment steps that Mommy and Daddy used to climb every day --
 back when I was just a *sparkle* in their eyes...
Photobucket

Have I told you how much I love cheerios?
Photobucket
Cheerios. mmmmm.
Everytime I eat them I say just that -- mmmmm.

My friend Aidan came to visit this weekend.
He is a few months older than me. 
I don't think he likes me.
I feel kinda bad now, looking back. I was a little bit of a bully while he was here.
I did push him. 
Photobucket
I did pull his hair.
OK, and I DID take his socks off...
Photobucket
But I tried to kiss and make up.
Photobucket
Turns out he didn't like that either.
Aidan, please come over again. I promise to behave next time.

I'll try.
Photobucket

5 days til vacation!! 
I hope Mommy forgets to pack the baby gate -- there will be lots of stairs for me to climb in the beach house.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog