Friday, December 20, 2013

December 20

The boys are gone for three days. Three days to Mimi's house! Mike and I will get some much needed time alone and time to sleep in and time to get some christmas things done. Tonight is mikes work christmas party and Sunday is mine. This year it's an ugly sweater party at our house, and I'm excited to use our bar for a party with no kids at home!!
Santa is coming the night of the 23rd ... So christmas for Eli and Sam is just in 4 short days. Based on Eli's behavior, there should be nothing hut a lump of coal for him. But that boy would probably outsmart me and LOVE a lump of coal because he could haul it in his trucks. In the last week alone he has become a sarcastic back talking terrible 3 year old. When you ask him to do something - he smarts back OKAY!!!! He told mike the other day OKAY FIREMAN!!! I shook my finger at him and told him not to smart back to me again and he looked at me straight in the eye and yelled STUPID!! 
I really don't know what I'm going to do when I can't threaten the Santa threat anymore. He has buddy the elf here watching him, but that doesn't scare him too much. 

Here he is wiping my kisses off.
He told Mimi he was NOT her boy because she didn't like her. 


However, other times he is a little angel. So loveable and cute ... "Mommy is your kiss still on?" 
We took him to the Zoo lights this week 
And Friday my mom and I took the boys to cosi again. 

Sammy continues to be our good natured little boy -- quiet and easy going and happy to watch and follow Eli.

Pete and repeat. That's our boys.
 It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas ... You know, with RAIN and thunderstorms in the forecast!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog