Monday, October 24, 2011

happy monday

i went to visit baby Maya today again! 
i think she likes me.
Photobucket
she's so so little. 
i like her hair
Photobucket
i need to get me one of those little sisters.
Photobucket

mommy tried to take my picture today when i got all dressed to go outside.
Photobucket
i actually left my hat on for a minute and a half.
but i got places to go.
Photobucket
yes, i was born in a barn. thanks for asking.
doors to unlock and open.
(if i could just figure this out...)
Photobucket
 a loooong drive way to walk down...
Photobucket
and, if you haven't heard... we have a tractor in our drive way for a few days. 
tractor! TRAC-TUR!! traaaac-tuuuuuur!!!
Photobucket

it's quite possible that I have said that word no less than 1000 times this week.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog