Tuesday, September 6, 2011

the one with the tap out shirt

Photobucket
full.
of.
it.

Do you just LOVE my outfit?
Daddy picked it out all by himself.
He has a matching one just like it, complete with black socks.
We call this our lounge outfit.
But we still wear it out of the house sometimes. (mommy wishes we did not.)

I had a fun weekend.
I got to spend some time with my family, which I haven't got to do in awhile!
(too long!)

I spent Saturday and Sunday with my grandma and grandpa Windon.
Photobucket
They gave me my bath and a few meals and we played and had a great time!
Grandma and Grandpa were both very tired when they were done with me. :)

I got to Mogadore Sunday.
Right away, Papa gave me a tour of his boat. My favorite was the tires.
Photobucket
Papa was rather pleased with how impressed I was with his boat.
We won't tell him that I like ANYthing with tires.
(boats, cars, tractors, trucks, choo-choos...etc etc etc)


Papa was also impressed with how much stuff I get into and how quickly I can do it.
He said he thinks I need a cage.
Papa is funny.

Anna Jack came over and we played with my toys...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(it's fun to go visit other places and play with new toys that my mommy and uncles used to play with when THEY were babies!)

I hung out with Gracie a little while.
She is still not too sure how she feels about me.


Photobucket

Have you ever had corn on the cob?
I haven't until NOW...
Photobucket
it's pretty fantastic.
(don't mind my girl-y bib)

So is my truck book.
Photobucket
This is my ooh and aah face.
I pretty much make it everytime I open a book.

I get way too excited over my books.
It's pretty funny to watch.

Have a good week boys and girls.



2 comments:

  1. atleast his daddy isn't making him wear capri's yet?!!? Yet being the key word ...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog