Monday, April 23, 2012

back to work

Baby (belly) is measuring a little ahead at 32 weeks, and I'm starting to get itchy for an ultrasound. 
No one has offered, so I'm going to have to think of a reason why I need one or just pay $50 for a 3D "fun scan.".
my blood pressure is still staying low and the swelling is staying away. 
only 8 1/2 more weeks to keep this baby in and growing! 
stay away pre-eclampsia. 


I really had a fun 10 days off with Eli
and will be sad to go to work tomorrow.
i like being home for the fun day to day stuff... 
like showing the mail man Eli's mail man truck.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
or how he is all concerned that there is a tree branch down in our yard.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
i love how he tells me momma READ and sits down in my lap with a book.
(even though I don't have much room in my lap).
It's hard not to be a little sentimental and think that those were some of the last days together just me and Eli... before Sam gets here. 
Pretty soon he will have to share being the center of my universe.
Eli has a daddy week ahead...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
and will be in good hands. 

Here's a good belly laugh to get your week off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog