Thursday, May 17, 2012

may seventeen

Sam decided that last night was all about HIM, so i missed #16 of my month of may posts. 
oh well!
I couldn't get my miserable butt off the couch.
Either Sam will weigh 10 pounds, be 25 inches long, be the most active baby on the planet, OR I am the biggest wimp of a pregnant woman.
It might be them all, and not quite so exaggerated.
I wish someone else (mike maybe?) could feel exactly what I'm feeling, and tell me whether or not I'm just being a wimp.
I won't go into too much detail, but let's just say I feel like I went on a marathon bike ride with a seat that was not padded. 
I'm not sure what is causing it, if he just grew a LOT in the last week, or maybe he dropped, or maybe he wants out. 

Either way, Eli likes my giant belly.
It makes a nice ramp for his cars.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So we have an official lieutenant living under our roof.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mike got sworn in Wednesday
Photobucket
Photobucket
and made us all very proud.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
well, except maybe eli didn't fully understand. 
he thought we were there to check out fire trucks.
big fire trucks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later on he DID give his daddy a big bear hug from behind while we were out celebrating.
Photobucket
Mike is already enjoying his promotion...
his own room to sleep in with a TV.
(no one snoring next to him, wife OR firemen)
More fire, less EMS, loving his job again.

Now I just gotta get him his normal wife back and we will be good to go!  :)

Eli and I have a new bath time game...
blowing the bubbles off our hands into the air.
He can't get enough!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
He's also learning all kinds of new tricks from Randee...
like how to march (or do jumping jacks) and how to make snoring noises.
They colored me a picture today while I was at work.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Eli's first art work... all jazzed up with Randee's drawing skills.
Eli told me tonight what each and every thing was. 
TOO CUTE! 
also too cute?
watching Eli learn to walk in flip flops.
Our trip down the driveway and back, we only lost a flip flop a minimum of 5 times.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I keep telling him, once he learns, wearing flip flops is one of the greatest things on earth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog