Friday, May 18, 2012

may eighteen

Still pregnant.
I'm about to have a bomb pop (or two) and go to bed. 
Eli had a fun day today with daddy while I worked.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I'm so glad Mike does fun things with him like the park...
because I am feeling pretty much like no fun anymore -
the idea of chasing him at the park in the heat is pretty far down my list of appealing things to do. 
Next week the pool opens, and I think I can handle that. 
I can't wait to see how Eli likes the pool this year. 
He's always been a little fish and still sticks his head under the faucet willingly and loves to have water splashed in his face.

35 days until my c-section. 

Your baby measures about 19.8 inches (50.3cm) from head to toe and weighs about 5 pounds (2.3kg). Baby is probably settling into the head-down position, although it might not be final. Organs are now almost fully mature, except for lungs, and the skin is pink instead of red. Fingernails reach the ends of fingers, but toenails are not yet fully grown. Baby might have lots of hair. Movements are less frequent because of the tight fit.

I'm packing my bag tomorrow , because I'm willing to bet money I don't make it til then. 
My blood pressure is creeping up and I don't like it.
Just need to keep Sam in there for atleast 3 more weeks to be full term.  
We need his toenails lungs to be fully mature.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog