Monday, July 2, 2012

Little family

I have normal blood pressure and my incision looks great and no anxiety so far ... But...
My ex- belly button ring holes ... the ones that haven't seen a belly ring since 1999 ... Infected.
My stomach looks awful.
My doctor asked if I come up with this randomness so he has stories to tell his other patients.
My body is so freakin weirddddd.
So some antibiotics for me but other than that we are all happy and healthy and doing just great.
I'm having a lot of those surreal moments ... I really have 2 kids?!
I can't believe I have 2 babies when 3 years ago this time I thought I might never have any babies ever.
And to look at them and know all the things that had to go RIGHT with nature to make them HERE period, and even more so to make them so perfect and so so cute!! :)
And can I also just tell you how amazing my husband is... I knew I loved him, but the things he does for me and for our family--- makes me realize all the more that I found the perfect man. (ok he's not perfect, because that would make me want to vomit if I was the one reading that sentence. )
Anyway, I am so in love with my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog