Monday, March 24, 2014

March 23

It has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted!! Too much working and not enough time to hang out with the boys. 


Mike has been home A LOT with the boys recently, and I've been at work A LOT. 
It seems like I am there all the time, and it should add up to many more than 40 hours a week. 
My mom took Sammy for a few days last week to give mike a little break... and wauwau and papa have had their turns as well.  
Last Friday I had the day off and we all went to cosi. It was a fun day that was long overdue. Mike and I got our coffee at cup a joe and we tag teamed the boys at cosi ... And everyone was happy. 


We also took the boys to the st patty's parade on Monday. It was super cold out ...  But we bundled up and wore our
green. 
((Eli was in a MOOD that day!!))

((He was in a good mood this day...))

This day Sammy was at Mimi's and Eli got spoiled ... Church and out to breakfast, grocery shopping, and a trip to the pet store to play with the puppies. 
I've been trying to talk to Eli about God and Jesus and heaven and prayers ... Since he IS starting at a catholic preschool in 5 months or so. 
(And yes we will lose the Mohawk before then. )
So at bedtime, Eli wants to say prayers and talk to Jesus. He asks Jesus to help him be nice to Sammy and to help him poop on the potty.  He has thanked Him for everything ... From his bed to the red clock in our living room. However, he may or may not have Jesus confused with Santa ... Because he asked me if I will talk to Jesus FOR him when we go to sit on his lap. 
Baby steps ...
:)

The gator will be a huge hit this summer, as it already is on the few days it has warmed up outside. 

Sammy loves to ride to the pond. Eli seems to drive pretty well but I feel that it is only a matter of time until someone gets ejected from the vehicle. 

3 more work days then I'm on a stay-cation!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog