Sunday, December 19, 2010

green beans and feet.


I had a blast this weekend! I had 2 days with Grandma Barb
and still have 2 more left with Grandma Candi.
I think they like me. . .

I am growing so fast.
So fast mommy can't buy clothes fast enough! (and she likes to shop!)
I am wearing size 12 months and am tipping the scales at 20 pounds.
I'm trying to work some veggies into my diet,
but green beans are NOT for me. . .

 yuck!
I am changing every day.
I finally found my feet under my big ol' belly


and my feet are hilarious!
When I touch them it makes me laugh!
My new favorite game is when mommy lays on the floor
and throws me up in the air! 


(the other day I spit up ALL over her hair and in her
ear when we played this game -- right before
she had to go to work!)

 Bonz.  I just LOVE Bonz. We are buddies.


Bundle UP! It's COLD out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog