Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i'm a big boy!


Photobucket
As suspected by my bulging thighs (seen above) ... I am still off the charts. According to Dr. Pfau, that is A-OK with him! I am 90th percentile for height and head circumference also!  He says my hands are big, my feet are big, and that is just the way God intended for me to be -- big. (kinda like a puppy I guess, if his paws are big, he's gonna be a big dog!)
Mommy and Daddy aren't sure where I came from.
I am 22 pounds even and 27 1/2 inches long. Today I got my flu shot along with all my other shots. They had this really cool paper to play with on the exam table. It was better than any of the toys Mommy brought to play with!
Photobucket





































I'm loaded up on tylenol and doing pretty good so far! My 2nd tooth is through, so at least THAT is over for now.
Today Mommy let me play in her bathroom while she got ready for work. Here I am getting into some mischief. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Daddy and I played all day today. He is teaching me how to palm the basketball.
Photobucket
Speaking of Daddy . . . I have a story to tell you. I am so proud of my Daddy. Two years ago (WAY before me), he put out a big big fire. It was one of the coldest days of the year.
Photobucket
Photobucket
He almost didn't make it out safe from that fire. I am so glad he did! He saved that building (him and his friends)
Photobucket
and they just re-opened those businesses. My Daddy was on the news!
Thank you firemen for doing the job you do. 
Especially my Daddy.
. . .
And my uncle Michael.
Photobucket
He's a fireman too.
And my cousin Nick. 
Photobucket
Yep. Him too.
And my Godfather Andy.
Photobucket
You make us proud! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog