Thursday, January 6, 2011

you just roll with it baby. or not.

 Life is busy! Mommy was telling me before I came, she thought she wanted TWO of me at the same time. She wonders what she was thinking! As fantastic as I am, I am enough to handle! 

We had a great visit with Grandma Barb. I taught her how to give me water.


 We shopped and shopped and shopped. Mommy got lots of great stuff for the house. I picked out a colorful piece of art for the wall in the hallway! I LOVE it! Every time I walk by, I can't stop staring at it! 

I ate dinner at Pier One. 

We bought some squeezable baby food.

It is fun and delicious!

Mommy and Daddy are tired. So am I! Now that I roll over all directions, I can't seem to get a good nights sleep. I cry when I land on my back, but they always come rescue me. I keep forgetting that I hate sleeping on my back!! And then I'm too tired to roll back to my belly. How do I fix this problem? HELP!

Today I get to see my babysitter Maureen! Daddy is going to study and Mommy works. Only 5 days til the lieutenants test! My daddy is going to do great! 

I think my New Years resolution (better late than never) is to finally conquer this crawling thing. I gotta get moving & work off some of this baby weight. My goal is to be a size 6 (6 months that is). Not really, but today I had to break out the fat boy clothes. Size 18 (months that is).  If I continue eating and not working out I may be wearing a 2T in no time. And my car seat, ugh, I hardly fit in that thing. I think I will just tone up, not lose weight.
Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Eli,
    Don't be in such a hurry to trim down ... we in the Windon family call that "winter weight" keep the lb's up and heat/gas bill down :)
    See you Saturday.
    Love, Anna Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna jacki, this does not appear to be a seasonal issue. love, eli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eli, if you can find a way to tone up and stop growing out of your clothes so quickly, let me know. I could use some help! Hope to see you soon! Love, Baby Jack

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog