Tuesday, January 4, 2011

poopy pooperton

Yesterday I spent the day with my Daddy. We went all over the place. First we went to the doctor so he could look in Daddy's ears. We also went to see Duke Behrens. He had surgery on his heart last month but it made his heart feel good to see me. (I have that effect on people). Then we brought Mommy lunch from Panera at work!! Everyone at her work likes me too!

Mommy got to feed me a bottle and play with me! She LOVED it!
I couldn't get enough of her name tag! Wonder why she doesn't wear this jewelry more often?!


I had a sleep over with my Grandma Barb last night! She gave me my bath and my bedtime bottle and snuggled me! Today we are doing what Mommy and Grandma do best -- shopping! I'm becoming a good little shopper!

My new favorite past time is drinking water from a straw! I LOVE the feeling of cold water! I cough (on purpose) every time I take a swig, and then laugh because I cough.

Mommy keeps calling me all these funny names. Chunky Butt, Chunky Monkey, Bubba, Buddy, Booger, Poopy Pooperton, stinky, stinky butt. I thought we decided a long time ago to go with ELI, but maybe she is still trying to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog