Monday, February 7, 2011

sweet jesus!

my gums hurt AGAIN! more teeth on the way. ugh! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

desperate times call for desperate measures. 
to get me to eat and keep me distracted, Mommy let's me play in my food the past few days. 
Photobucket

and play with her tupperware.
Photobucket

I went to visit Daddy at the firehouse. I was so impressed with the big trucks and lights on the engine! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

So impressed that I went home and put on my fireman PJs!
Photobucket


Daddy is my hero!

Photobucket
And even though Mommy is the one that carried me for 9 months and labored for 28 hours, I decided I wanted to say "dada" first.  
Mommy forgives me. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I mean, with this face and all, how could you not?!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog