Thursday, February 3, 2011

just hangin out

Today was a pretty ordinary day for me around here.
I stayed in the past 2 days, some with Mommy, some with Maureen, some with Daddy.
Some with Bonz.
Photobucket
(he looks annoyed. How rude!)
And some with Ozzy.
I swear if I didn't know better, I'd think he doesn't like me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
haha, look out when I can get you Ozzy!


I love having my socks off. 
I haven't figured out how to take them off myself yet.
oops, a little toe jam there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mommy and I laughed at her funny faces. 
Photobucket
And I helped her get ready for work.
Photobucket
I LOVE the flowers in the bathroom.

Bathtime actually occurred at its normal time tonight.
There was no unscheduled bathing due to majorly poopy diapers!!! 
Photobucket
I am very photogenic.
When I see the camera, I smile before Mommy even tells me to.
Photobucket
(ok, not ALWAYS)

Photobucket

(don't I kinda look like a little old man here?)

Mommy's not the only one that likes to take my picture.
Maureen too!
Photobucket
And Daddy...
Photobucket
Then we send them to Mommy's cell phone so she doesn't miss me as much. 
Photobucket
Goodnight world!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog