Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bumpin up and down in my little red wagon . . .

Is this not the BEST way to spend my day with Mommy??
Curled up with a good book while it stormed outside. 
Photobucket
I have been boycotting "the morning nap" lately, so I'm awful tired in the afternoon. 
This is what I let happen the other day during operation "never fall asleep"...
Photobucket
I'm disgusted with myself! :)
Better luck tomorrow.

 I can't get enough of the standing!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
holy big hands. don't make fun! :)

Mommy and Daddy are gonna have to buy a new leather ottoman one day after all the teeth marks I'm putting in that sucker. 
Photobucket
(Ozzy is still not sure about me.)
Little do they know I am going to destroy the whole house.
Photobucket
shhh, it's a secret.
(I have them fooled that I am sweet and innocent!)

We went out again in my little red wagon today. 
It was WINDY but so so warm!

Photobucket
I like riding in my wagon.
Photobucket
Mommy tells me ALL the time that I have the cutest most fattest legs & feet she has ever in her life seen. 
She has a weird obsession with my feet. She smells them and stuff.
Daddy? Not so much. He hates feet.

It's bedtime and bathtime at the Windon household.
Photobucket

Before I say good night, I will share with you my newest accomplishment. 
So far, the most self-rewarding thing I have learned in my 8 months!!! 
Peace out, girl scouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog