Saturday, March 19, 2011

John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt

his name is my name toooooooo.
fa-la-la-la-la-la-la.
la.
Everyone is sick of that song around here.
except ME. 
It makes me smile. 
Photobucket
Playing peek-a-boo also makes me smile. 
I love that game.
Photobucket
I had a fussy fussy day today, but we made the best of it.
Cheerios for breakfast, although Grandma Barb says *GASP*, CHOKING HAZARD.
Photobucket
We logged some more miles on our jogging stroller.
Photobucket
We also skyped with Miss Gracie.
Photobucket
She was coloring DORA until Ginger ate her crayons.
oops.
My anna Jacki is on her way to visit ME!
I couldn't wait up for her, but I'm pumped to see her in the morning.
Photobucket
notice my battle wound on my head. Pulling up has it's down-falls. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog