Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eli's weekend recap

I'm feeling a little better, thanks for wondering. 
I'm not 100%, but most would have trouble keeping up with my 50% pace.
Tonight I was as rambunctious as ever in the tub.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maureen was a little surprised when she gave me my bath Friday evening.
I can soak the whole room in a matter of moments.
I don't have pity on beginners either. 
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Or whatever.
One day, I will be the fat boy at the pool. 
You know, the one that does the cannon balls and soaks everyone in a 1/2 mile radius. 
Yep. I strive to be him. 
Bathtime is interesting, to say the least.
I try to stand in the tub. I bang on the sides and yell loud.
The best is when I decide it's time to lay in the water.
I just fling my body backwards as hard as I can.
Good thing someone has been there to catch me so far.

My other new favorite past time is to stand at the window and look out.
It's an added bonus if the window has a window crank. 
IF so, score. 
I'm good for 20 minutes + looking out that window.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This weekend Daddy went to visit Grandma and Grandpa
while me and Mommy stayed home.
He needed peace and quiet to study for his lieutenant exam.
I guess he can't get it here.
Photobucket
I'm not sure why he thinks that.
*(here I am helping him fix the couch. Bonz too.)*
Photobucket
Grandma Barb and anna Sarah came to see me. 
We had a good time. 
I really like Sarah. When she holds me, I love to press my forehead
to hers and look her straight in the eye.
Strange. But fun.
We shopped a little (imagine that)
and lookie what I got...
Photobucket
My very own pair of crocs. 
If we can jam my fat feet in those suckers, we'll be good to go to the beach!

I got to visit with my Grandma.
Photobucket
It was fun.
And now my other Grandma is here to visit.
Daddy brought her home with him.
2 grandmas in 1 weekend!!
woo hoo. 
Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. is it just me or does the first picture you posted in this entry resemble nick nolte's mug shot? you're always trying to figure out who he looks like ... im just saying ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog