Thursday, April 7, 2011

live and learn

Sun day fun day with Mommy. 
Pun intended.
Mommy and I went for a nice long run today. 
It was about 55 and somewhat sunny, beautiful outside. 
I took a nice nap in the stroller, so Mommy took full advantage and ran for a whole hour. 

Guess what we will be purchasing?

Photobucket

Sunscreen. 

Mommy screwed up again. 
:(

We learn from the mistakes we make, right?
Too bad I have to suffer in the process while Mommy figures out this parenting thing.

With that aside, we had a great day today. Just the two of us, Mommy and me. 

Photobucket

I told you how much she loves my feet?
Photobucket

Well, and just all of me, my cute little flirty self.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm rather playful.
I can rough house with the best of'em.
The rougher you are, the better I like it. 
I like to be tickled, tackled, and tossed in the air.

Photobucket
I am all boy.

But I also like to snuggle when I get tired.
I like to feel the edges of my satiny blanket. 
Or play with Mommy's hair. 

Photobucket

Mommy and I took a nap together today. 
Today was a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog