Sunday, April 10, 2011

our time-out

Photobucket
Guess what time it is?
Photobucket
Spring time!
Finally!
We had an eventful weekend around here.
Or as eventful as it can be when your cars never leave the garage and no one puts on shoes.
(running shoes don't count!)
The weather was perfect this weekend. 
Almost HOT. 
 
My cheeks got a little rosy and I got a little sweaty.
 
Photobucket
Mommy got a taste of what summer will be like with a little boy.
Dirty, sweaty, greasy from sunscreen.
After awhile we gave in and put on my WT outfit.
Just a diaper and a one-sie.
Photobucket
(I l-o-v-e my swing, can you tell?!)
 
This weekend I discovered 2 new things:
1. Grass      
 
Photobucket 
 
2. Kitty food

Photobucket

Dear prickly, weird feeling grass, I am not a fan of you.
Kitty food, although not meant for human consumption, I am a fan. 
Figure that one out.

Mommy and I went out in the jogging stroller a few times.

Photobucket


Luckily she didn't take me Saturday. Saturday Mommy got attacked by a killer goose. 
This killer goose . . .

Photobucket
He looks harmless, right?
Not so, my friends, not so. 
He honked and flapped his wings and chased her down the street, biting her elbow.
Holy crazy goose.
We hope no one was watching. 

Mommy and Daddy were both home ALL weekend. 
We played hard.

Photobucket

Photobucket
 

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's nice to have weekends all together every once in awhile.
A little time-out.

A chance to remember that this life we have RIGHT now is the one that Mommy and Daddy dreamed of for a long time.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

(Grandpa Mark, I caught a big bass for ya!)

Nothing is better than a squeaky clean baby. 
Except a squeaky clean baby that was sweaty and dirty all day. 

Photobucket
Can't you just smell the baby magic lotion by looking at me?

Photobucket

Tomorrow is Daddy's promotional interview. 
Cross your fingers everyone. 
Daddy's about to become the boss of more people than just me.  :)

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog