Saturday, May 14, 2011

10 months young

Photobucket
walking. 
coming soon to a baby near you!! 
Or at least it seems I get braver everyday.
Photobucket
Know what else??

I'm 10 months old today!!!


And now for my bragging session.
I swear it's something new every day.
I say "no-no" and shake my head, or my finger back and forth.
Mommy bought me size 5 (gasp!!) overnight diapers. 
(some kids never even get to size 5 in diapers I guess!?) 
should we brag about this?
I have new WALKING shoes!
I eat apple chunks and baby nutri-grain bars, and really, anything that you are eating I will try. Coffee? Sure why not.
Don't bring a cup (or plate) of ANYTHING near me unless you plan on giving me some.

Ice cream is gooood.
Photobucket
So are my feet though.
Photobucket
ha!
Photobucket 
Photobucket
I LOVE string cheese. So do my kitties. See us all begging?? 

I've been holding steady in size 18 months clothes. 
Photobucket
Some places, like Gymboree, I can do 18-24 months.
Pretty soon the carter (BABY!) stuff won't fit my anymore. 
See what Grandma Candi got me??
Photobucket

I still dislike grass.
Photobucket
I still sleep like a champ. Still have 7 teeth.
Still am in the 97th percentile for my weight. 

Mommy still likes Bon Jovi! 
Photobucket

ha! had to add that.

3 weeks til the beach!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog