Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Eli's world

Really, it is. 
At least in this house it is. 
What I say goes. Me and my little temper.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have a way of looking really cute and innocent...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But I got my Mommy (and maybe my Daddy) wrapped around my finger. 
Photobucket
(Mom, really? Enough with the pictures already. Will you EVER stop!?) 
If I am not happy, or if you take my stuff, trust me, I will let you know.
The remote is mine. Your cell phone, mine too.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Just a few days ago I got brave enough to take a few steps on my own.
I know, I'm as surprised as you are. 
Photobucket
I didn't even realize what I was doing. Mommy screamed and yelled like a mad woman and scared me to death the first time. 
I'm still a long way from walking, but one step at a time, right?

What else is new? 
We had an escaped balloon that flew all the way to the top of the ceiling. So tall NO one could reach it. Daddy had to get out the big ladder to reach it. I helped.
Photobucket
Today I went with Mommy to Easton. I was allowed OUT of the stroller in the dressing room. Mostly because I got a little bored strapped in and I twisted and turned my body so much I almost flipped the stroller. (I weigh a lot.)
I practiced my walking a little in the dressing room, and busted my lip.
We got some blood on me, on my momma, on the clothes she was trying on. 
I was fine, just thought we needed a little excitement in there.

I am learning all kinds of new words.
Tree is still my favorite and most used word.
Tree and kitty sound the same.

I am learning hot. And no-no.
I want coffee so bad, every day. And every day, Mommy says no. 

I am great at begging. Nugget and Brutus and Ginger could learn from me.
No matter what you are eating, I watch with my mouth open and whine, and get really close to your face if I can. 

My other new trick? Climbing the stairs.
Don't try this at home.
And trust me, I have only done this under VERY close supervision.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have my eye on the prize. (see those little black ears??)
Photobucket
I was pretty proud of myself when I got to the top. 
Photobucket
(let me see your tootsie roll...)

I will leave you now with my Nemo video. 
I swear I was a fish in my previous life. 
I'm off to visit my family for the weekend.
Peace out girl scouts.
Don't let your meat loaf.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog