Monday, May 23, 2011

NOW it feels like spring

What a great weekend, right?
The weather was perfect and I saw all my family! What could be better?
Well, if we could be in the outer banks, that would be better, or so I hear.
But it's only 13 days away!!!! 
I saw my grandmas and my grandpas and my aunts and uncles and cousin this weekend.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also saw my friend Jack. We are 2 of a kind, Jack and me.
(shame on Mommy for not taking pictures for you!)
We had a great time!
Grandma Candi made me pancakes.
I liked them. Are you surprised?
Photobucket
Photobucket
notice I am POINTING at my pancakes
We got home in time for a great thunderstorm! The thunder was SO loud!
I kept makin sure with Mommy that I shouldn't be scared of it!
Photobucket 
I pointed at the rain.
Photobucket
I point at EVERYthing. All. day. long. Point.
Even when I was up for 2 hours crying the other night.
I would point at things in Grandma's house until Mommy told me what they were called.
Fan.
Light.
Dog.
Cat.
Wall. (?)
We are working on "where's you nose?". 
That is a hard one.
I enjoy french kissing my reflection in the mirror.
Then, once I get it nice and slobbery, I play in my spit and spread it around the mirror. 
Then Mommy tries to clean it (ha!). 
I also enjoy cleaning with paper towels.
Photobucket
What a great helper I am! 
Necklaces continue to be a favorite.
Mommy wears them lots so I have something fun to look at! 
And Grandma Barb gave me some extra special beads for me to play with. 
I love 'em!

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Who doesn't enjoy a good book while they are in the tub?!)

It's bedtime in the Windon household. 
I've been waking up lately at night and wanting to PLAY.
So we gotta get our rest when we can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog