Monday, July 18, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

My new favorite word.
Fan. 
It comes out "nan" and I say it for fan or light. Or sun.
Photobucket
Don't plan on walking into a room without me pointing it out to you.

My favorite book ....
"But Mama, but Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face?" 
Photobucket 

Mama said she would give me a bath and whisper in my ear ... I love you stinky face. 

My favorite snack ...
PhotobucketCheerios! (or CHe CHe CHe as I call them.)
Photobucket
I'm kinda fond of my bottle as well. Don't take too much time making it cuz I might get mad.

I like popsicles. And chocolate milkshakes.
Photobucket

My favorite toys ...
Photobucket
I love my mega blocks. 
Photobucket 
And my new bike.

My new car seat is way more roomie...
Photobucket


Mommy's favorite little boy. 
Photobucket
His name is Eli.
Ain't he the cutest?!?

My least favorite new thing...
molar #4. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog