Monday, July 25, 2011

celebrating little ol' me?

So i had this party.
A circus party.

Photobucket
It was all for me. 
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

There were PRESENTS and toys and kids and cake and balloons and so much fun! 

Photobucket

And everyone SANG happy birthday to me. 

I loved it... 


all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
ELMO!?!?!? I love Elmo. SO much that I have to kiss him right now.
Photobucket

I think my cozy coupe is my favorite toy.
Photobucket
whoa!
  
Photobucket
I'm a little unclear about the steering Gracie.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sophie and Gracie liked it too.
Photobucket
This is NOT a clown car girls. One at a time.
Photobucket

We had a minor (hilarious) incident with my cozy coupe.
I slipped through the floor of my car you see. But Gracie and Sophie just kept driving me down the road hallway. I cried.

I also dig my drum set. 
 Photobucket
Mommy? Not so much.

I tried a piece of cake from Piece of Cake.
Photobucket

I liked it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
You have GOT to try this.

I sure do appreciate everyone that came to celebrate with me. 
I love you all.

Photobucket

And thanks for the cool toys. We are being taken over by toys in this house.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Eli! Thanks for our treat bags. We loved them! Sorry we missed the party--looks like you had a blast! Love, Meredith and Jack

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog