Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Pillsbury stud-boy

The ladies couldn't stay away from me at Easton the other day.

Photobucket

They couldn't get enough, with me in my diaper and all.

Photobucket

(Yes, I did get her name ... it's Magnolia.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy, Grandma Barb and Sarah took me up to Easton to play in the fountains. We went to cheesecake factory and I tasted my first taste of pop. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.

Photobucket

I really wasn't that impressed.

Friday we went to the pool again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had an incident in the pool -- one with fecal matter. Oops. No one warned me it wasn't all clear to poop in my diaper while I was swimming.

Stay out of the shallow end of the Heath kiddie pool. Just sayin'.


Mommy and I had 2 (half) days together -- so I think she is feeling refreshed now that she had her Eli-fix.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog