Sunday, October 9, 2011

fall frenzy


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
lord.
it's fall and my mommy loves fall but i have had enough already. 
she keeps making me do all these fall-ish activities. 
Photobucket
like "jumping" in leaves.
"jumping" in leaves is no fun.
especially when you don't jump and some one just throws you in unexpectedly and you have never felt leaves up you back and down your shirt and up your pant legs. 
ew!
Photobucket
Photobucket
keep me aware from those leaves.
Photobucket
i only like them one.at.a.time.



we got some fresh picked apples.
I found them in the pantry and helped myself. 
when mommy wasn't looking i just took a big ol' bite.
Photobucket
don't worry, mommy peeled it for me.
Photobucket
apples are good.

we went to another pumpkin patch today (closer to home) to pick out some pumpkins.
Photobucket
i did some gawking at some people. 
and wouldn't you know?... the same people we always see at walmart were at the pumpkin patch. 
if you aren't sure what I mean, click here.

those really cool white pumpkins that we saw at Dussel's in suffield?
they didn't have them here in hebron. 
instead, mommy got ripped off and spent $31 on 3 medium sized orange pumpkins that were nothing special at all. 
Photobucket
but we will still carve them and have fun.
and take pictures in front of them, of course.
Photobucket
this is my excited face
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

this smile...
Photobucket
is me thinking i'm about to chuck this pumpkin onto the ground. 
i'm lucky i didn't.


so stay tuned while we do some more fall-ish things. 
until it's time to do some christmas-y things. 
i think mommy likes living life like a child sometimes. 
having me gives her an excuse to do all this fun kid stuff.

like dress in pumpkin pjs.
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
i had a fun fun day today.

hiding and playing "get you" is my favorite.


and here I am trying to be patient waiting for my bottle tonight.
trying is the key word.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog