Tuesday, October 18, 2011

word explosion

where have i been all week??
Photobucket
all gone?
busy busy busy. 
Photobucket
mommy's best friends
mommy's best friend lesley got married this past weekend, and we were up north for the festivities.
Photobucket
lesley looked bea-u-ti-fullllll, didn't she?
Photobucket
my mommy and daddy. they clean up nice.
well... i was at grandma and papa's houses. 
i always miss out on the good stuff.
but we had our own fun.
Photobucket
it was the uncles birthday. he turned 25. we blew out candles.
notice i am not in this photo. i like candles way too much to be allowed near here.
Photobucket
i swept the leaves up for papa. he doesn't like it when they land in his garage.
Photobucket
mommy threw me in the stupid leaf pile again.
i still don't like it.
Photobucket
it's a little better when other friends join though.
Photobucket
Photobucket

---------------------------------------------------------------------

in the last week i have turned into a little parrot. 
you say it, i'll repeat it. (sometimes too many times!)
pa-pa is what i call my grandpas.
ma-ma is my grandmas.
(ma-ma is mommy too, and it's also pictures of myself. very confusing.)
i also like to call my grandpa jeff - "JEFF!!!". 
since i hear my grandma candi yell JEFF a lot, i started repeating it. JEFF JEFF!!
it gave my grandma and grandpa quite a few chuckles .
last night in the tub, i named my belly, pee-pee, and bum-bum.
but i refuse to bother with nose, ears, eyes like a normal kid. 
(gotta cover the important stuff.)
Photobucket
i yell for the squirrels out the window and pick up cat hair and say "cat. yuck."
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy love watching my brain work. 

today i went to my 15 month check-up with Dr. Pfau. 
(grandma candi took me, and truth be told, she needed a drink afterwards. she's never partaken in the fun that is vaccines.)
i weigh 28 lb 4 oz and am 32" inches tall. i'm slowing down. (finally!!) 
that's only a little over a one pound weight gain in the last 3 months. 
so who you calling chunky monkey now? 

Mommy and Daddy were discussing my doctor's appointment tonight, and i overheard. 
i started racing through the kitchen saying "doc-tur doc-tur". 

it's official, no more swearing in this house for mommy and daddy. 
Photobucket
don't you just wanna grab me and squeeze me and kiss my little face?!
Photobucket

here are a few more photos from my week:
Photobucket
i had my own little itty bitty ice cream at whit's.
Photobucket
grandma barb bought me this shiny bracelet at old navy, even though mommy said no, because it cost $1. i walked around all day saying ooooooh, ooooooh, and holding it up. then i lost it the same day.
Photobucket
i don't know why them girls insist on making me go shopping with them!
----------------------------------------------------------

in other news... i have a new friend. 
Maya Noelle Schmitz
born 10.7.11

Photobucket
congratulations Michelle and Brian!
Photobucket
she's pur-ty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog