Wednesday, November 30, 2011

november wildness

today is the last day of november. 
it's almost december, almost winter, almost Christmas, almost 2012. 
wow, this year went fast. 
 Photobucket

i got a new hair cut. 
anna megan gives the very best hair cuts, and we will never go to walmart ever ever again.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 
don't i look cute. 
a little boy. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
i case you have forgotten ...
here is what a walmart hair cut looks like. 
july '11
Photobucket
it took until now for me to need another one. 

as cute as i am
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
i have a mischevious side
Photobucket
and mommy is just not quite sure how to handle my newest behavior.
p.s. ... i only am bad for mommy, never daddy.
i throw my food when i am done eating, i throw my sippy cup when i am done drinking. 
i throw my fork at the cat. 
i throw buckets full of water out of the tub. 

i don't really care if you tell me no-no.
i don't really care if mommy raises her voice
i don't really care if she smacks my hand. 
and spanking... well how much can a spanking hurt with an inch of padded diaper
we are going to have to start trying that. 
because time -out is a little too advanced for me. 

and suggestions??

mommy needs a parenting book. 

i am trouble with a capitol T.
can't you see it in my eyes. 
Photobucket
oh, and just wait til this baby gets here. :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog