Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving!

this thanksgiving we stayed home.
we had a day with the 3 (and 1/2) of us!
we had brunch and no turkey and it was kinda un-american, but we had a good day. 

and when i woke up from my nap...
Photobucket
i was a little bit impressed. 
Photobucket
and it took me all of 1.5 minutes to get brave enough to do this...
Photobucket

last thanksgiving i was only 4 months old, 
and i only weighed 8 lbs lighter.
Photobucket
this picture is kinda famous in my family.
i'm happy to say i've grown into my belly a little bit since then. 


in the last week, my brain seems to be in over drive. 
i will repeat anything you say, even when you don't know i'm listening.
today mommy said she smelled pee.
(mommy is having pregnancy super nose)
i walked around saying, pee pee pee pee
i've learned some new body parts, and i can tell you where my hair, elbow, knee and chin are. (random, i know)

and today, after 16 months, i actually know what a kiss is, and will come to you and shove my cheek in your face if you ask for one. 
we are still working on ME giving the kisses. 

and in case you have forgotten, i like tractors. 
i eat, sleep, and play with my tractor. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. 
we have a lot to be thankful for in this house. 
and we know it. 
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog