Saturday, November 19, 2011

this post is brought to you by the color purple and the number 2

just stopping by to say hello! 
I am sick, my momma is sick, my daddy is sick. 
grandma barb and grandpa mark were sick, and my uncle markie... 
we are all sharing this cold and it's a doozie.
i'm going strong on day 6 of snottiness.
Photobucket
don't my poor eyes look droopy?
we saw my baby sister (i mean brother or sister) this week. 
his/her heartbeat was 170 and was measuring right on schedule! 

Photobucket

kinda resembles a baby a little huh? 
8 weeks. only 32 more to go.

in eli news... i am learning new tricks every day.
if you ask me what color this is... i say purple, every time.
santa says ho ho ho
when it's time to go up for my bath, i yell 'faf faf' ... which is code for bath time, or bath tub, not sure which.
the cow say mooo
if you ask me how many eyes does mommy have? one, -- ?
And I yell TWO!
  i say poop when i'm pooping. 
(time to go on the potty then mommy says.)
and while changing my diaper, i say trash, because I can't wait to throw my diaper in the trash. 

that's all folks, i got so many tricks up my sleeve :)
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog