Tuesday, July 10, 2012

belly pics

just a random thought for the day.
why don't we post belly pics AFTER pregnancy?
or pictures of our c-section scar?
stretch marks?
isn't that just as fun as the growing belly?
i lost 30 pounds within the first week after Sam was born. 
every time i peed, i weighed a pound less.
it was so fun to keep weighing myself.
here i am, 10 days later, but i'm still at 30 pounds. 
guess i'm gonna have to work at this. 

post partum anxiety after eli made it so i never had to think about losing weight.
so this will be my first attempt in my life at losing a significant amount of weight.
have i ever told you how much i like ice cream?
not faaaiiiirrrrrr.

we have our newborn photo shoot pics...
there are so many good ones, i am overwhelmed.
i can envision myself plastering every wall of my house with them. :)

here are a few of my favs:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog