Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sick

Poor Eli.
He hasn't been himself since last Monday. :( 
first it was a fever and diarrhea and no appetite. 
Yesterday the fever was gone but he just wanted to be held all day, still wouldn't eat and wouldn't play with Gracie and Sophie. 
today he woke up with a croupy cough and a cold.
Ugh. This is the longest illness yet to date. I'm sure he has lost weight and I miss my crazy, energetic Eli. 
So far Sam is healthy. Welcome to cold and flu season. This sucks. 
ginger, waiting patiently for eli to share

sammy, just chillin with the boys
eli let me hold him all night last night
playing tug of war with ginger
sammy is being teased for his extra large noggin
my smiley boy
giving 'anna beb' a high five
drawing a rainbow
sidewalk picnic
eli getting excited to see what anna beb is drawing
today he seems to have a little energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog