Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6

I see a light at the end of the tunnel ... Maybe ... 48 hours away... There is a day off work!! TWO days off work!! I made a hair appointment ((in MOGADORE!)) but sammy will come with me Wednesday to visit mimi and Thursday I plan to fit in all kinds of fun things with both boys -- including jumping in leaves, collecting leaves and using them for some crafts, maybe a trip to the apple orchard. Fall is my favorite, and I'm missing it being stuck in that stupid pharmacy !! 
Well, tuesday we DID make it to the pumpkin patch for a few hours. We tried out a new one-- pidgeon roost. We had the place to ourselves and there is 12+ acres of fun activities for kids. It was awesome!!
they had an "enchanted forest " -- with a sign that said watch for big foot. 
Since Tuesday, eli has been watching Harry and the Hendersons over and over. Once he made sure harry was a "nice big foot" -- he was in all the way!!! 
((Making sure there are no big foots behind them. ))
These two are quite the pair. 
They feed off each other. eli loves to make sammy laugh. And Sammy learns SO much for eli. Sammy knows how to count just as well as eli. And knows his letters almost as well as eli. My two smart guys.  
Papa and wauwau spent this afternoon teaching eli how to spell -- his choice words are always things like "poop" "toot" "bum-bum". Typical boy. 

Oh how I wish I could be with them all day every day. !! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog