Thursday, December 9, 2010

These are my people

This is my BFF Brody - he was born 2 days after me!
Elizabeth is his mommy, and next to her is my auntie Lesley.
These are my people

and so far I like them all!

This is baby Jack - he was born a month before me.
The two of us are in a contest to see who
can weigh more. He is currently
winning, but I'm not far behind!




and click here to see a classic Gracie moment


Uncle Markie teaching me how to play guitar


Aunt Jacki showing me how to shoot some hoop
Bonz is pretty cool
so is my buddy zoey
 Ozzy is our other cat. He doesn't come around me much.
I guess some people don't like loud crying. (?)

I'm feeling a little better today

Thanks for asking!



Today I heard mommy talking on the phone. She said she had nothing
much to do today. SO I worked up a big poop. So good, in fact, that I
got a bath out of the whole thing. And just for good measure, I pooped
a little more in the tub.


I also went today with mommy to the psychiatrist. The doctor said it seems the post-partum anxiety is officially gone! Yay! I will say though,
I'll miss seeing all the crazies in the waiting room.
(oops, did I say that outloud!?)






We had some friends over tonight - Mara and Greg Weber.
Mara rocked and bounced me,but I never let my pretzel go...


i love my taggie blanket from anna Deb
 So who do you think I look more like?
Mommy, Daddy, or Uncle Markie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog