Sunday, December 12, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This weekend was a fun and BUSY weekend. We drove to Mogadore and back (in the SAME day! gasp!) for the annual Runion/Windon/Shull Family Christmas party.

I had a great time and got held and fussed over by everyone! 


 daddy, grandpa, & uncle Markie told funny stories

I played with the girls (and their GIRL toys) for awhile! 
 Gracie got a Baby Alive (from me and mommy and daddy)
She LOVED it!

she also got a grocery cart, which everyone loved!


I am outnumbered! 

By next year they will be dressing me in dresses!
or silly chef hats

 I got some new toys this weekend.

I'm learnin how to drive my new Jeep. It's pretty easy.


and watch out for kitties in the way! 

It snowed a lot today.



 
daddy and I napped on the couch while mommy cleaned 
(and blogged)


and last, but certainly not least, I went on a
blind date this Saturday afternoon.
Her name is Indie and she's older.
But we hit it off and plan to see each other again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog