Monday, December 27, 2010

na na na na-na na na na-na na na Hey JUDE

We went and met Baby Jude tonight. He is THE cutest.
He is sooooo tiny. So tiny, in fact, that mommy was too
afraid to take our picture next
to each other for fear I would smash him! 
Jude Matthew Whalen was born Wednesday the 22nd
weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces.
He already has WAY more hair than me
but that's ok because I wear size 4 diapers and he only
wears newborn :)
We love him already and I can't wait til we are old enough to play together.
Congrats on being parents again Allison and Josh! 
and on being a BIG brother Max!
Seeing that little baby Jude (na na, na na-na na na) made mommy say she is ready for round 2.
I'm not sure I understand what that means, but maybe
I don't want to know. 


Peace out girl scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog