Sunday, December 26, 2010

The best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear...

I LOVE Christmas. Who knew?
Our Christmas started Christmas Eve morning and lasted until today.
I chilled out under our tree at home for awhile while mommy and daddy packed up the car. I really like how the branches feel.

our house Christmas Eve morning. Mommy and I had my morning bottle by the fire while it snowed outside.

 After we packed the car so full daddy couldn't see out the back, we were on our way north.
I tried to be extra good on our car rides since some fat guy in a red suit is supposedly checking on me once or twice. 

We spent Christmas eve at church and then with my Lansinger people. 
Here is my mommy. She is nice. 


She hugs and squeezes and kisses me lots.
(that's fine now, but it might be annoying later in life)
Here is my family. 
Mommy and Daddy say they waited a LONG time for a "family". 
Once I got here they could finally stop waiting. Mommy and 
Daddy are very happy now.

Look at me and Gracie Macy sitting next to each other.
She is my cousin.

We look cute and WE know it! 

 
except WHY did they have to keep making us kiss!?
After aunt Lindi's house, we went to 
my grandma and grandpa Windons. 
These are my people too.
We slept there (me and aunt Jacki had a sleepover),
and when I woke up - Santa
had been there!!

Mommy helped me open my presents.


The clothes were kinda boring, but my
Radio Flyer Wagon is too cool!
Daddy showed me how to ride like he used to in his mustang.

For those of you that don't know how daddy used to drive,
mommy says you are lucky.
(I missed it too)


Aunt Jacki even hopped in my wagon with me
(my aunt Jacki is so much fun!)
She got me some new shoes for Christmas.

Then we got dressed after a fabulous Christmas morning breakfast.
I myself had some Similac, but everyone else had french toast,
sausage, eggs. Mommy let me lick some syrup off her finger.
She shares sometimes.


Next was Christmas with my Shull people. Uncle Michael had to work
at the fire station and save lives, but my other uncles -
Matthew and Markie  - were there
and my grannie and grandpa.

I got some more cool toys (AND some boring clothes!)
Mommy got a book she was really excited about! 
(there aren't any pictures in it, I checked)


I spent some bonding time with my grandparents
oh and Ginger too!

Next was back with the Lansinger people round II.
Are you still following me here? 
I know, it's a LOT.
We ate dinner followed by an intense game of UNO.

that lasted FOREVER
Here is my great uncle Mike and my crazy cousin Sarah

I'm so festive in my bouncy chair
My poppa. He loves me. But WILL not change my diaper.

We traveled back to Columbus today. I was BEAT from my weekend!
but still looking so so cute
Once I got a good nap in, I was back to my cheery self. 
Mommy made me laugh the best belly laughs I've made so far.
If you want to see, click here.

Merry Christmas!
I hope everyone's Christmas was as good as
OUR
first
Christmas
as a 
FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog