Sunday, January 2, 2011

and I'm mobile!

I travel by rolling. When Mommy left me alone for a minute on my blanket, she was very surprised when she came back.
This is how she found me.
But she didn't learn then. The next time she left I rolled my way UNDER the leather ottoman. I'm glad she found me though, cuz I wasn't quite sure how exactly I was getting out.
No crawling yet, but I saw Mommy and Daddy online ordering my baby gates tonight.
 They think a tiny little gate will hold me back!?

2011 is off to a great start! I spent a much needed 2 days with my Mommy. 
She got me all gussied up to go to church Saturday evening. 
(Don't ya just wanna eat me UP!?)

Next week is my baptism. 
We are having a party after wards just for ME!
(you can call me sporty spice)

I started sitting on my own now. Granted, it may be for just a few seconds, 10 tops, but it still counts. Right?
 Right.

I'm slowly starting to figure things out. Like the other day, when I dropped my pacifier, I realized that it isn't gone forever. It was just on the floor. So now I drop it just to watch it fall.

And I AM SO THRILLED to tell you that my anna Lesley got engaged! She has been waiting since BEFORE I was even born!!! 
So happy for the future Mr. & Mrs. Seelye!

Time to get some sleep. I had a fun day but need some rest. I think my teeth are coming in!
I'm not totally sure, but just in case, I fussed extra today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog