Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm a catholic now!

How YOU doin?
Photobucket

Today was my baptism. Or my christening. Or dedication. However you say it or whatever religion you are, it is all code for "get wet". They poured water over my head, but I took it like a big boy and didn't cry. I take lots of baths, and it was pretty much the same as when Mommy washes my hair.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All my favorite people came to watch
Photobucket
Uncle Andy is my godfather.
Photobucket
(I think he might be my favorite uncle.)
Photobucket
Anna Michelle is my godmother.
Photobucket
We were so glad to have them there with us when I got wet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a party after wards, cake and all! Then we all hung out and visited and some of us took a little snooze. 
Photobucket
It was a fun day. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On the plan for this week ... figure out what you do to make this phone thing call Grandma
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stay COOL!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog