Friday, January 7, 2011

Excuse me?

What?
Photobucket
What's that you say? I need MORE teeth? There are MORE coming?
Oh YES, yes there are.
Mommy tried to take a picture of my new pearly white to show you folks, but it didn't go so hot. 
Photobucket
geesh. 
To celebrate my new tooth, we tried some PUFFS tonight. Sweet potato flavor. mmm mmm
Photobucket
I wasn't quite sure at first
but they are growing on me.
Photobucket
You gotta let them dissolve in your mouth to get all the tasty goodness that is puffy rice.
Photobucket
sure enough, the mouth just involuntarily opens when I am ready for another bite
Photobucket
 I'm still really diggin my feet
Photobucket
although it is a little hard to breath while I am reaching for them. 

Mommy and I had our usual bedtime routine tonight... 
storytime, bathtime, bottle.
Photobucket
She makes funny faces while I laugh. 
Photobucket
We like each other.
We missed Daddy tonight. He's at work. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
How do you like my attempt at a faux-hawk here.
Yeah, I know. Not very good. Give me time. 
Speaking of that, I'm still working on this sitting up thing.
It's not as easy as you may think.
It helps if you flap your arms to stay balanced.
Photobucket
Goodnight guys! I have a busy day tomorrow helping Mommy in the kitchen! 
Sunday is my baptism and party! woo hoo!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog