Friday, January 14, 2011

It's my HALF birthday!!!!

OK so I've conquered this sitting thing I think. Moving on to crawling.

Photobucket

It's not as easy as it looks.
Photobucket

Are you laughing at me? I didn't say I was GOOD at it yet! 
Photobucket


In the mean time, I'm getting another tooth. Another one on the bottom. And remember I told you I like to make noise?? I have recently discovered how to make my very own VOICE very loud! Screaming for enjoyment is so much fun! So if you come visit me anytime soon, you are very likely to walk in on me screeching and banging my toys simultaneously. 
I also grab for everything in sight. Whether it's Mommy's jewelry (on my top 10 list of most interesting things in this world ever), the remote, or as many toys as I can hold -- watch out. If I can see it, I need it.
Photobucket



I have more hair than Daddy.
Photobucket










Just so ya know.






























Photobucket


Mommy wrote me a letter today since we are celebrating our half birthdays. She said I could share it with you. 

Dear Eli, 
Today you are 6 months old. . . half a year. Tomorrow, I am 30 and a half years old. That means that, for 30 years, I lived my life without you. That is 10,950 days, and the funny thing is, I can't really remember that life.  I can't remember what we ever did without you.  I can't remember how we filled our days, without seeing your toothless grin or hearing you jabber baby-nothingness all day long. I always knew I wanted you, even before you were here. I always knew I would love you, no matter what you looked like, who you would become. I just never understood the kind of love until I saw your face. It is hard to believe that a half a year has passed since you came into our lives. We are so glad you are here, and each and every day is a blessing, an answered prayer that we prayed so long for.  Happy half birthday baby boy. Mommy is glad we will always share a birthday week, we always have something to celebrate together --- each other. 
I love you more than you will ever know. 
Love, Mom

Photobucket
Photobucket

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Photobucket

Grandmas -- Kleenex is on sale this week at Kroger if you need Mommy to pick some up for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog