Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

First of all, I have to say, Ozzy is on suicide watch over the lack of votes he has received. Shame on all of you. 
But on to the real business, ME.
I got a picture of me drinking out of my straw cup. 
I mostly have the hang of it. 
Photobucket

Who put those floaters in my juice??!
Photobucket
Fun times at my work bench . . . 
Photobucket
and with my buddy Bonz. 
Photobucket
I hung out with Maureen today. Anna Michelle came to visit for awhile too!
Photobucket
When Mommy came home from work, get this . . . she had SIX bracelets . . . on ONE hand! So cool!
Photobucket
We missed each other while she was at work.
Photobucket
Stay safe, and keep warm. There is a LOT of ice out there! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog