Monday, February 21, 2011

Miss Gracie turns 2

My favorite cousin Gracie is turning 2! 
Photobucket
She had her birthday party this weekend and I wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Photobucket
She got lots of cool presents. 
I got caught opening some before I was supposed to .
Photobucket
I figured, there had to be some here for me SOMEWHERE!
Photobucket
ah-hah! Someone got me paper, my favorite! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daddy and I had a talk about sharing. 
Photobucket
They made me where this stupid crown hat. 
We sang "Happy Birthday" to Miss Gracie. 
She HATED it!
Photobucket
Rewind to last year (before I was around)...
Photobucket
She hated it THEN too! 
How could you not like it when all the attention is on YOU? 
I love it! :)
Gracie cheered up and had her cupcake.
Photobucket
I had a lick of the icing. 
Photobucket
YUM!
Actually, the table was my favorite part.
Photobucket
My top 2 teeth are on their way in and THEY hurt!! 
Now I have SIX teeth! 

We had a fun weekend! 
Photobucket
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog