Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Photobucket
Eli's in the tub! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a fun fun day we had today. 
Let me start at bathtime and go backwards, so I can be sure to remember it all! 


Mommy filled my tub with a LOT of bubbles tonight, 
and it was incredible! 
Photobucket
Bubbles are weird things.
I mean, they make fizzy noises. 
Photobucket
They get on your hands. 
You can eat them. 
Photobucket
I have had bubbles in my tub many times before.
But tonight, tonight I paid attention to those bad boys. 
And they were pretty cool. 
Photobucket
Bubbles. 
Speaking of Bubbles... we played with a different kind today outside. 
Yes, I said OUTside. 
It was so warm today, we got to leave the house for the first time since I was a fetus. 
Or a newborn. 
Sometime a LONG time ago.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a LOT of fun. 
Every time Mommy even motioned to blow a bubble, I laughed before it even became a bubble!  
 
Mommy was my bud today! 

 I tried to show her my new talent -- feeding myself PUFFS. Turns out, I'm not good at it just yet. 
Photobucket
I finally had to yell for help to get one in my mouth. 
(I look like a mini version of Daddy above, don't I??)
I also got a surprise visit today from Andy and Rob. You know, my uncle Andy? My godfather. HIM. He even played bubbles with me and they didn't laugh too hard when I grunted and pooped in my jeep. 
Photobucket
 
I worked on my crawling. . . 
Photobucket
I got nothin'.
 
Mommy and I went out in the jogging stroller. 
And yes, I made my 2011 jogging debut with NO pants on.
Photobucket
I can explain.
Photobucket
 
You see, I had to get my flu shot today. 
And in my tizzy afterward, Mommy just let me leave the pants OFF.
And then I fell asleep. And then we jogged. And then I woke up pantless. Ok? 
But once I woke up, I really didn't care. I was outside and the sun was SHINING!
 
Photobucket

And it felt GOOD!

What else we got??? 
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy and I stayed in our PJs til lunchtime.
Photobucket
It was relaxing.
Photobucket
 
We are loving life. 
Photobucket
Does it get any better than this right now? 
They tell me I am fun to play with. What can I say, I try. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog