Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you be MY valentine?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I spent my first valentines day with my Daddy. 

We went to Easton and shopped together ... Daddy had to change me in his truck and I ALMOST convinced him to let me drive. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Mommy is so lucky to have soooooo many valentines. She lives in our house with FIVE boys!!!! Me Daddy Zoey Ozzy and Bonz. Just an update on my mission to crawl, in case you were wondering, and I know you were. . I can use my arms to turn myself in ANY direction I want. Then I can move myself around with my arms pretty good. But crawling? Nope.

I am SEVEN months old today? SEVEN! Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was pooping in my diaper. Oh, well that was yesterday. And today actually too. But I am growing up FAST. 
Photobucket
 
My top 5 things in life right now . . .
1. eating
2. watching what EVERYone else is doing
(I am SOOO nosy)
3. bath time
4. my jeep
5. my bible toons video (LOVE IT!)

Night all! 2 more days til a much needed day off with Mommy!
Photobucket
 
(I think Daddy is ready for a break. I exhaust him! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog