Monday, March 7, 2011

pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground

Watch out Grandmas...here I come! 
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy are going on their FIRST trip since I was born.
To NEW YORK CITY! 
My Grannies are watching me --- shared custody.
They don't know what they are in FOR.
haha
Things have changed since they last saw me.
First off, I don't have time to have my diaper changed. 
Photobucket
Always on the go!!

And I'd rather crawl around on the floor then play IN my jumparoo.
Photobucket
I like action.
I try to stand in the tub.
That gets a little interesting.
(Imagine slippery wet baby, crawling up the side of a slippery wet tub. Mommy is NEVER dry by the time we are done!)

None of my appendages stop moving until I am asleep. 
I'm kicking, crawling, standing, jumping. shakin my head, you name it.

But when I crash, I crash hard. 
Photobucket





Im currently in a teething-free time period. 
We are enjoying it while it lasts. 
This means, happy boy, all the time. 

 
Photobucket


We found my firetruck book this week. 
It has wheels that turn, and it is awesome. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(can you tell Mommy uses her iphone too much, and doesnt use the camera that Daddy paid lots of money for that takes GREAT pictures)
Mommy brought me balloons home from work. 
They entertained me (and the kitties) for quite a few days.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are some pics of me and Mommy.
Photobucket
She tries to read to me. Daddy too. Sometimes it works out, sometimes not so much.
Photobucket

Hey, check out my friends, Max &  Jude. 
They are brothers, they are pretty cooL! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wish me luck with my grannies. Ive got them wrapped around my finger, so it should be a pretty good time for all. 
Mommy and Daddy, have fun in New York. 
Grandpa too! 
Give anna Lesley a kiss from me! 
( I can make it a sloppy one, if she wants! )
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog