Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today was a good day.

Look out summer, here I come. 
Photobucket
Got me two pair a swimmin trunks and I'm ready for the beach. 
Only 66 more days mommy says.
Photobucket
We're gonna try to get me my first summer hair cut before then.
Photobucket
A little fade on the sides. Whaddayathink?

There's more baby proofing going on every day around here.
Photobucket
Suddenly there is less and less interesting things laying around.
No sharp corners to bang my head.

I had a fun day with Mommy, and guess what(?), we didn't clean ANYthing.
(Daddy might be mad when he gets home!)

We just played lots.
Photobucket
(with Bonz too.)
Well, and we went shopping too. 
To Target, you guessed it.

I even took multiple naps today!
(I guess my nap strike is over for now  -- since it seems to have slipped my mind.)

Everyone is a lot happier now that is my cold is gone and I have stopped being so clingy.
Photobucket

I was full of it today, as you can see...


Photobucket

Photobucket
Today was a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog